Five Year Plan
Network of Relationships
During our first couple of years the study center has focused primarily on building relationships with all interested churches and university communities within the Greater Richmond area. Those that express interest will be offered the services of the study center, including staff presentations at their particular church or group and notification of major speaking events held at various churches and universities.
Within five years we will have contacted every church in the Richmond area, and various communities within the Richmond universities, and will have pursued relationships with those that express interest.
Within five years we will have aquired a resource center next to the University of Richmond for interested UR students and the Greater Richmond community as a whole.
Within five years the study center will support two or three full-time staff positions.
Within five years we will see an ongoing relational interplay among the churches and university communities, in the midst of which gospel transformation will emerge within the greater Richmond community through the consideration and conviction of how a Christian worldview bears on every area of life and culture.
- Our History
- Five Year Plan
- Statement of Faith
- Partner Churches
- Board of Directors
- National Affiliation
The Current Economic Crisis (Aug 28-29, 2009)
- 04/05/13 National Affiliation Group Highlights Richmond Study Center and The Hobbit
- 11/20/12 “Is Everything Sad Going to Come Untrue?”: Eschatology in the Lord of the Rings (by Dr. Michael J. Kruger, Nov 9 speaker and President of Reformed Theological Seminary - Charlotte)
- 10/15/12 New Way to Register for Community Events
- 09/21/12 4th Place in Amazing Raise 2012!!
- 05/31/12 Race and the Church in Richmond (submitted by Scott Nesbit, April 20 speaker and Associate Director of the Digital Scholarship Lab at the University of Richmond)