Explore a Biblical Worldview and Its Relevance to Your Life, Your Studies and the World We Live In
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
- Each quarter, student interns will choose one book (20 pages per week) from a recommendation list corresponding to the topic area for that quarter. The four topic areas will be Worldview, Apologetics, Culture and Theology. Interns will write a two or three page response based on their reading by the end of each quarter and will gather together for a time of debriefing and sharing.
- Each semester, interns will attend the Study Center discussion group of their choosing (one hour per week).
- Interns will be given a stipend of $1000 for the academic year. This stipend will be given after the completion of each quarter.
- Quarterly disbursement of the internship stipend will depend on completion of study program requirements for that quarter.
* The student internship is modified from time to time as we receive student feedback.