Explore a Biblical Worldview and Its Relevance to Your Life, Your Studies and the World We Live In
Imagine having a place right next to campus where you could join more than 20 of your fellow UR students for discussion groups on the big questions, Bible studies led by UR professors, books and videos that help you go deeper in the Bible and life, and a space where you can relax and feel at home as you study and fellowship with others.
That's what the Study Center student internship is all about!
Download Application for Spring Semester
(Applications due by Dec 8)
- Each quarter, student interns will choose one book (20 pages per week) from a recommendation list corresponding to the topic area for that quarter. The four topic areas will be Worldview, Apologetics, Culture and Theology. Interns will write a two or three page response based on their reading by the end of each quarter and will gather together for a time of debriefing and sharing.
- Each semester, interns will attend the Study Center discussion group of their choosing (one hour per week).
- Interns will be given a stipend of $1000 for the academic year. This stipend will be given after the completion of each quarter.
- Quarterly disbursement of the internship stipend will depend on completion of study program requirements for that quarter.
* The student internship is modified from time to time as we receive student feedback.