Explore a Biblical Worldview and Its Relevance to Your Life, Your Studies and the World We Live In
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
- Each quarter, student interns will choose one book or DVD series from a recommendation list corresponding to the topic area for that quarter. The four topic areas will be Worldview, Apologetics, Culture and Theology. There is a 100 page minimum for books and a 5 hour minimum for DVD series.
- Interns will write a two page response by the end of each quarter. A limited number will be selected for the Study Center's student publication.
- At the end of each quarter, interns will gather together for a time of debriefing and sharing.
- Each semester, interns will attend the Study Center course/discussion series of their choosing.
- Each semester, interns will attend at least two faculty presentations and two movie discussion nights.
- Interns will help man the Study Center location for four hours per week when school is in session. The Study Program and even school work could be done during most of this time.
- Interns will also co-lead one discussion group per semester during their shifts and, as a group, are responsible for gathering other student participants. There will be several topics to choose from, and all materials will be pre-prepared by the Study Center.
- Interns will also serve the Study Center in its non-profit work in one of a variety of ways, often enabling them to apply their majors and, pending department approval, receive credit.
- Interns will be paid a stipend of $1000 for the academic year. This stipend will be paid after the completion of each quarter.
- Quarterly payment of the internship stipend will depend on completion of internship requirements for that quarter.