- Each quarter, student interns will choose one book or DVD series from a recommendation list corresponding to the topic area for that quarter. The four topic areas will be Worldview, Apologetics, Culture and Theology. There is a 100 page minimum for books and a 5 hour minimum for DVD series.
- Interns will write a two page response by the end of each quarter. A limited number will be selected for Study Center posting and end-of-year publication.
- At the end of each quarter, interns will gather together for a time of debriefing and sharing.
- Each semester, interns will attend the Study Center course/discussion series of their choosing.
- Each semester, interns will attend at least two faculty presentations and at least one community speaking event.
- Interns will help man the Study Center location for ten hours per week when school is in session. Schedules are to be worked out with Adam. All time spent in the Study Center counts towards these ten hours. The Study Program and even school work could be done during much of this time.
- Interns will lead one discussion group per semester and are responsible for gathering a unique group of 4-8 participants. There will be several topics to choose from, and all materials will be pre-prepared by the Study Center.
- Interns will also serve the Study Center in its non-profit work in one of a variety of ways, often enabling them to apply their majors.
- Interns will be paid a stipend of $4000 for the academic year. This stipend will be paid on the last weekday of the following months: Sep, Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb, Mar, and Apr.
- Monthly payment of the internship stipend will depend on completion of internship requirements for that month.
- Interns will be responsible for raising the funds needed for the stipend and their small expense account. The Study Center will guide them in this process.
- Any funds raised beyond what is budgeted for the stipend and expense account for the academic year will go to support the work of the Study Center.