Explore a Biblical Worldview and Its Relevance to Your Life, Your Studies and the World We Live In
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
- Each quarter, student interns will choose one book or DVD series from a recommendation list corresponding to the topic area for that quarter. The four topic areas will be Worldview, Apologetics, Culture and Theology. There is a 100 page minimum for books and a 5 hour minimum for DVD series.
- Interns will write a two page response by the end of each quarter. A limited number will be selected for the Study Center's student publication.
- At the end of each quarter, interns will gather together for a time of debriefing and sharing.
- Each semester, interns will attend the Study Center course/discussion series of their choosing.
- Each semester, interns will attend at least two faculty presentations and two movie discussion nights.
- Interns will also attend an additional discussion group throughout the week.
- Interns will be given a stipend of $1000 for the academic year. This stipend will be given after the completion of each quarter.
- Quarterly disbursement of the internship stipend will depend on completion of study program requirements for that quarter.